Sunday, January 8, 2012

Well that sucked

The party was a disaster! Well, for me anyways. Everyone else seemed to be having a good time. See when I got into the Caitlin's house I excepted it to be warmer then outside. Wrong. If anything it was slightly colder. I had asked her what the temperature was in the house and she said that it was 22C. Total BS. I told her I was cold and she said that it was probably because I walked to her house so I was still cold from outside. I thought she was right but I never warmed up.

So then people started to arrive and the party was really getting awesome. Then I went into the kitchen and I could hear people talking about me behind my back. And even when I went back to the living room, people were still talking about me! Saying I was stupid and a slut. What evs. I left the party soon after. I just hope its not as bad when I go back to school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment