Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello Internet!

Hello world! My name is Alea and my friend, Caitlin, said that I should start a blog.

Lets see what can I say about myself? I'm in highschool and I hate it there! Math is such a bore, and when am I even going to need to know how a base neutralizes an acid. I mean, yawn!

The only good thing thats good about going to school is that I get too see all of my friends. You could say that im the most popular girl in school! I have like, 20 friends or something like that and 327 friends on Facebook. My BFF though is Caitlin. We do everything toghther! Shopping at the mall, going to parties, you know that kind of stuff. I used to have this other friend, Theo, but then she kept saying she saw and heard these things, so I stoped being friends with her. I mean, who wants to be friends with some psyco? Not me! That would bring my rep down so much.

Anyways, I have to get ready to go out to lunch with some friends so, ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment