Sunday, January 15, 2012

This is too wierd

Sorry for not putting up any new posts in awhile guys. I've been distracted.

Remember when I said that I hoped the gossiping would stop when I got back to school? Well it didn't and neither has the cold. I keep hearing people talking about me. I've asked my friends if they here it too and they always reply with "Alea, I think your going crazy. No one is talking about you but they will if you keep this act up.". People are starting to give me weird looks, they move so that I can't get a seat at lunch, even Caitlin is beginning to ignore me.

But something weirder is happening too. Like normal, I will fall asleep in class. But when I wake up, im at home. Also I hear this chorus of voices when im asleep saying that everything is fine and that I shouldn't worry. This has only happened since thursday but im still worried. My parents are starting to think that I have some kind of bad fever because I ask them to turn up the heat and they say that im awake and perfectly fine when I get home.

I don't know whats happening and its freaking me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment